Below are a few updates and information to share:
- Just a reminder – the Knights of Columbus/Altar & Rosary Society scholarship applications are due
May 15th -5:00pm.
- We need your help! Fr. Andres and his team is
working on a re-opening plan and are looking for a volunteer(s) to help keep St. Peter’s clean and safe as we look
for a new Janitor. Please call the Parish Office if you are able to help out in the interim.
- Be sure to read Deacon Mike Anderson’s blog for this week (attached). As always – thought provoking.
- Please consider helping our neighbors with food donations to the Food Bank. See attached flyer for more information and a short list
of immediate needs.
- Special collection this weekend for Solidarity – Church in Africa.
- Look for a special invitation for Catholic Woman in this message –
- See additional information below about mass & intentions, St. Mary’s Garage, and more Diocesan resources to explore.
Have a safe and blessed weekend!
St. Peter’s/Queen of All Saints/St. Rose of Lima
400 W Georgia Avenue
Gunnison CO 81230
Virtual Mass Schedule & Intentions for May 9th through May 15th
5:00 PM – St.
Frank Zanetell (req.
by Dan & Michelle Zadra)
Fr. Kevin Novack (health/healing)(req. by Dcn Mike & Sheila Anderson)
Sunday (May 10th)
– Queen of All Saints Facebook
by Dcn. Joe & Bev Fitzpatrick)
by Harry & Kathy Haynes)
11:00 AM (Spanish) – St.
Ines Gonzales Bernal
(req. by the Morales & Gonzales Families)
Maria de los Angeles Bernal Torres
by the Eduardo Davalos Family)
Weekdays @ 12:00 Noon – St.
- Tuesday (May 12th) –
Thomas Zimmer (health)
- Wednesday (May 13th) – Neal Laurence
(req. by Maggie McGraith)
- Thursday (May 14th) –
Thomas Zimmer (health)
- Friday (May 15th) – Marlene Zanetell (health/well being) – (req. by Jerry Piquette)
**** YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO WATCH Fr. ANDRES on FACEBOOK. *****
Click on the pictures below to be directed to these Diocesan websites:
Our Lady of Fatima – May 13th
Our Lady of Fatima’s message is addressed to every human being.
The love of the Saviour’s Mother reaches every place touched by the work of salvation.
Her care extends to every individual of our time, and to all the societies, nations and peoples.
The Quo Vadis retreat this June can help a young man learn to discern and listen for God’s call while enjoying fellowship and fun with his peers in a campground setting.
For more information see: