As you may have heard, Proposition 115 will be on this
November’s ballot for the state of Colorado! This is an incredibly important time for us to reaffirm the dignity of life.
An estimated 64% of babies born at 22 weeks in the U.S. survive with “active NICU treatment,” according to a report in The Federalist.
Catholic Coloradans have the responsibility to vote Yes on Proposition 115, which bans abortion in Colorado after 22 weeks (with an exception for life of the mother).
- “Say YES to Prop. 115. It’s your choice.” Yard signs
- Youth Ministry will place white flags in the yard at the Church representing the number of abortions that take place in CO
- Letter to Coloradoans from the Bishops of Colorado, Prop. 115 talking points, resource links, and a calendar of events will be handed out to parishioners to ensure that everyone is informed.
- Sanctity of life meditations every Thursday in October during Adoration.
- Rosary offered for the sanctity of life before Saturday and Sunday Mass (will need a total of 8 volunteers to sign up)
- Prop. 115 is under the patronage St. Francis Cabrini, and on October 5th the state of Colorado is celebrating the 1st Francis Cabrini day as a state holiday!
- Fatima movie will be shown on October 6th @ 7pm at the Parish Hall (all are welcome to attend)
- “Voting with a Catholic Conscience” presentation (maybe)
- Special Rosary Rally on October 10th (we will need parishioners to sign up)
- November 3rd Prayer Vigil at the St. Peter’s Church (we need parishioners to attend and PRAY with us)
- Your time. Please consider volunteering to lead the Rosary before mass on either Saturday or Sunday; attending
Thursday Adoration and participating on October 10th at the Rosary Rally.
- Donations to purchase yard signs, flags, movie night, newspaper ads, etc.
- Share this information with other parishioners and encourage voters to VOTE YES on Prop. 115.
or contact us with questions.